Thursday 4 December 2014

Chosen Disk and Magazine Image


Due to its popularity I have also decided to use this image. I firstly thought it would work for the disk as it is a little different as she isn’t quite smiling, yet it also links closely to the other images, creating synergy. Furthermore this shot looks a lot more natural as her expression is very relaxed. It also looks slightly more grown up, and the fact that she looks as though she is about to begin talking creates a sense of intimacy.
The unique look of this image is why I have also decided to choose it for the magazine advert. It will attract attention because it is interesting, and the ‘eye contact’ will draw the reader in. Furthermore I wanted to use a different image to my album cover, as I plan to have the latter feature on my magazine advert. Lastly I think this image will work well with both a circular crop (for the disk) and a landscape rectangular crop (advert).

No comments:

Post a Comment