Tuesday 5 August 2014

Inspiration: White Background

 
I really like how white backgrounds look in performance based music videos. The sole focus is put on the artists and other performers, so I think it would be very effective for a pop music video. Many of these videos are in black and white, however I want to include a lot of colour in the costume and make up of my artist- more like Lady Gaga.
 
 
Lady Gaga- Bad Romance
 
Beyoncé- If I Were a Boy
 
 Beyoncé- Single Ladies
 
 Beyoncé ft. Lady Gaga- Video Phone
 
 Robin Thicke ft. T.I. and Pharrell- Blurred Lines
 
 Justin Timberlake ft. T.I.- My Love
 
 Lorde- Royals
 
 Professor Green ft. Lily Allen- Just Be Good To Me
 
 
 Madonna- Lucky Star
 
 Pixie Lott- Gravity
 
Snoop Dogg ft. Pharrell Williams- Drop It Like It's Hot


No comments:

Post a Comment