Thursday 23 October 2014

Ancillary Texts Font Ideas









These are my initial ideas for the ancillary texts. I think that using a consistent font throughout the texts will create synergy and ensure recognisability. These fonts work because their thin elegance reflects my artist’s femininity. Each is also rather unique, making them instantly identifiable. I will ask my target audience of 7-25 year-old females to vote on which font they prefer.
For the artist’s name I will use a fairly simplistic font. I want it to be interesting, and thus recognisable, but at the same time I need the name to be easily read in order to promote Palmer as an artist. I will also use capitals in order to make the text stand out. The artist name will also be larger than the album title in order to attract Palmer’s fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment